Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sesame Street Leadership #1 Big Bird Leaders

Big Bird Leaders have the ability to see the
vision, but need to be corralled.

I am sure you already have this person in mind. They are ready to do whatever it takes to see the vision to fruition. Almost to a fault, they need a leader who is willing to keep them corralled long enough to keep the vision on track. How do you do that?

1. Encourage them by constantly painting the picture.
2. Grow them by giving boundaries and emphasizing the importance of teamwork.

By doing these two things, you will have a leader who is ready, willing, and able to partner with you in order for God's will to be accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and wanted to let you know that I put you on my blogroll. I always love to find good new kids min blogs. Anxious to hear more about your new ministry adventure.

    ReplyDelete