Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ike took a hike...

I can't believe I am writing this in sunny weather with no hurricane damage. The early reports looked like we were going to see the eye with our very own eyes, but you never know what a hurricane will do, there's a statement huh?!? Just change hurricane to God and it's a great blog post....

God can not be boxed in, we can not guess or know what He is up to. One of my favorite things to say (I wish I knew who I heard it from first so I could give credit where credit is due), is "When God causes a wave, grab your surfboard and enjoy the ride!" Crazy thing is I used to say that when I lived in Michigan and didn't own a surfboard. Now, in S. Texas we own 6 surfboards and I understand that little ditty a bit better!! I am really embracing what it means to enjoy the ride!! God is causing a big wave and I am ready to grab the board! Where will it take me??? I have no idea, I just want to glorify God wherever I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment