Friday, May 2, 2008

girl don't go away mad....girl just go away

The Orange Conference was a much needed retreat for me. I just needed to go away and refuel!
Reg Joiner started it off by reminding us of our mission...to be focused on those who do not yet know the love.
Sue MIller kicked it Jesus style.
Francis Chan was inspiring. That man is under the glory spout if you know what I mean.
Donald Miller is such a gifted storyteller! I love that there is a parade that no one can watch, they must join.
Andy Stanley, WOW!
Louis Giglio wrapped it up as only he can.

That's just the main stage speakers, the breakouts were just as amazing!
I am ready to continue ministering to children for however long God would have me do so. If you are looking for an amazing conference that will challenge you, inspire you, and refuel you, I would highly recommend the 2009 Orange Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment